Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hell hath no fury

Like me right now.
I am PMSING to the enth degree and I threatened to kill someone..
Not seriously, but I told him I was in a mood and if he continued to annoy me I couldnt be held responsble for my actions.

This is insane.
I've never had PMS this bad before.
I know that its because I am on the pill but FUCK!
This is ridiulous.

When I am not being moody, im sulking and close to tears.
Its times like this I just wish I could up my lexapro dosage and everything would be fine.

Just so angry... I could have killed this woman in traffic today, she was "trying to merge" But just WOULDNT CHANGE LANES.
Forgive me, but isn't that the point of merging.
I held my hand on the horn for 5 minutes and then got stuck at the traffic lights anyway after been tail-gated by this 18 year old mole who couldn't drive.

See??
This is not me.
Even when im in one of my pyscho depressive states im not this angry.
Is relativly pain free and light periods worth this shit.

I don't know.

I want to crawl up in a hole and die coz I know I'm pissing people off and I don't want to do that.

I having been going to lunch a little earlier than the guys because I like to have QUITE for atleast 20 minutes while there not here.

Our receptionist.. who I consider a "work friend" is being SO annoying.
She is normally loud but she's taking it to the next level.
Always yelling out to other departments, and shes in the foyer so its really echo's.
I want to go out there and shake her
"YOU DONT NEED TO YELL"

The funny thing is she has to be deaf because I can hear every word she says but even in a very loud voice she can't hear me.
Normally I could talk to her about it, but she'll snap at me and I might flip out and give her a wedgey or something.

I would love for something to just go my way, but more than anything I'd just like her to shut up and act like a professional.
Yes I realise telling someone im gonna kill them isn't professional, but he's a taunter.. and I can't be taunted this week.

1 comments:

Bella said...

I'm sorry things are so rough, sweetie. I hope things start to go your way very, very soon!! ((HUGS))