Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Oh snap- Uterus 1.. Caragh 0

So I mentioned a little while ago that I recently went on the pill, coz I was having alot of pain, and some cycle problems.
GP suggests possible Endo, and sends me off for a follow up with a gyno.

I start the pill randomly, to get me back into sync about 6 weeks ago.. then I decided last week.. with all the pain and break through bleeding I had recently had.
I deserved a month off..
Fairs fair right?

BLAH.
Well yesterday I started spotting.. not a whole heap.
Yeh then TMI here.. but those stabbing pains that you get in your vjay-jay..
You know what I'm talking about.. but I have no idea where they come from.
Then enter lower back pain, and now today..
MORE cramps and stabbing.

Seriously, WTF.

I just was trying to get a break.
Also as expected due to the skipping of my period.. which I'm pretty sure if I'd almost.. be on my second one..
Anyway I'm bloated.
LIKE REALLY bloated.
Like 3 kilos in a few days bloated... ha ha ha.
Such is life though huh.

AHHH i'm sorry for the complaining but its giving me the shits.
Literally!
My body is trying to beat the pill.. But you can't uterus.. you just can.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Oh no! Welcome to the club of unruly uteri. The last time I went on a pill to regulate me I started getting my period every 10 days. Then when I got off it it changed to 30+ days. I'm not a fan of the pill in general.

I had to laugh at your comment about sitting alone at a restaurant. I noticed that shortly after I was seated, 2 middle-aged men were seated by themselves at each table next to me. It was like the hostess was trying to make some kind of singles club. I felt like saying, "I'm eating alone because I WANT to eat ALONE, now get these guys outta here!" They kept looking at me and 1 was even drawing pictures on napkis. Sheesh!

Erica said...

LOL! I'm sorry to hear this girlie. I hope your body gets itself back on track soon. :)

I hate the pill - evil sucker.