Wednesday, July 15, 2009

THANK YOU

To everyone who pointed at laughed with me at that annoyomus idiot.
I am still laughing at HER stupidity.
Sorry but a man doesn't use the word skanky.

I love love love.
You all.
So much.

Bella- its Wednesday here and I am thinking of you. Lets keep snickering at the idiot.

Alyssa-yeh its only one photo of me.. Not loving myself right now.
Also thank you for being concerned about the possible drama.
My choice is to relax and go with the flow. B's wife is honestly okay with our friendship. I know that 100 % in my heart.

Porkstar- Yup whom ever from columbus ohio definatly is from another time or place.


Kitty- I would die happy if I got to put my body on yours hehe.

Anonymus number 2- Thanks BIG K.
LOVE YOU


Wow I better buzz I am SO fricken buzy.

1 comments:

We have Angel Wings said...

I just wanted to say hello. I know that you've been down in the dumps and I've been thinking about you.

Sending you love and hugs and hopes that you feel better soon.


T