Saturday, April 25, 2009

65 Random Ass Questions

65 Questions You've Probably Never Been Asked Before.

1. First thing you wash in the shower? Sounds weird but I brush my teeth in the shower. I was always told when I had braces that it was better for them

2. What colour is your favourite hoodie? Black

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Hell to the no

4. Do you plan outfits? hahaha have u seen me?

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Scared

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? A can of fly spray

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Something about two of the guys I work with

8. Did you meet anybody new today? Nope.. maybe if i left the house it would have been possible

9. What are you craving right now? A cuddle PLEASE

10. Do you floss? Not enough

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Sour crout

12. Are you emotional? No *wipes tear* yeah I can be

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? No but when I cant sleep i count sheep. I used to count chicken nuggets but my ass started to get really really big

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I lick, I have sensitive teef

15. Do you like your hair? eh I dont hate it

16. Do you like yourself? Not a whole heap

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Yes, I'd throw my cosmo on him and then leave!

18.What are you listening to right now? I can hear my brother typing

19. Are your parents strict? Nope last born, they were over it

20. Would you go sky diving? Yes, but only tandem..

21. Do you like cottage cheese? I only like it in certain things, its not my favourite.. tasty/feta all the way. o0o0o0o now im craving feta cheese YUM

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Probably.

23. Do you rent movies often? Sometimes but its a rip.. so i've started possibly illegally downloading them

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? my doona cover is sparkly its kinda annoying

25. How many countries have you visited? 2. I haven't travelled... I don't have that bug

26. Have you made a prank phone call? Yes.

27. Ever been on a train? Yes.

28. Brown or white eggs? I dont care what colour on the outside as long as they have a fresh and healthy yellow yolk im good

29.Do you have a cell-phone? Ya.. im not hung up on phones anymore

30. Do you use chap stick? Yup

31. Do you own a gun? No.

32. Can you use chop sticks? No.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? It already is tonight and im with my puppy dogs!

34. Are you too forgiving? If I love someone? Then yes.
Forgive but NEVER forget.

35. Ever been in love? Yes. Sigh

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? No idea

37. Ever have cream puffs? Yeah, theey go alright

38. Last time you cried? Yesterday?

39. What was the last question you asked? I asked my brother who he was yelling at on the phone. turns out it was someone on a private number threating to kill him.

40. Favourite time of the year? mmm Spring

41. Do you have any tattoos? 3, I want more but im very fussy about where I put them.

42. Are you sarcastic? Yes.. Just yes

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? This movie is AWESOME

44. Ever walked into a wall? I live for walking into walls.. god its annoying but I always mis-judge distances between doorways and walls and yeh.

45. Favourite colour? PURPLE

46. Have you ever slapped someone? HAHA yes.. Krystal... "GOD CARAGH WHY ARE YOU SUCH A BITCH" "OMG KRYSTAL IM NOT A BITCH YOUR A BITCH" * SLAP * UH fight insues.. no one was seriously hurt.. it was seriously funny to hear everyone chant "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT" I was 14... we are friends now!!!

47. Is your hair curly? no not generally but it was up when it was wet so its all messy and scrunched so KINDA

48. What was the last CD you bought? It was probably a MIKA one like almost a year & a half ago

49. Do looks matter? In terms of two people finding each other, they yeah attraction matters. But I think most people look there best in there Pj's with no makeup and messy hair. very natural

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Probably not in a relationship. But i've forgiven the ex's that have cheated on me.. and we are now good friends again

51. Is your phone bill sky high? Not really. like 90 bucks

52. Do you like your life right now? I don't hate it.. but im not loving every second

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No, I need complete quiet

54. Can you handle the truth? I like to think I can.. but no. I lie to myself on an hourly basis... but I DONT lie to others.


55. Do you have good vision? Yeh its awesome actually.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? yes.

57. How often do you talk on the phone? Depends.. sometimes i'll go days without talking and them some weeks talk everyday

58. The last person you held hands with? STFU

59. What are you wearing? Black long sleeved shirt and grey trackies.. my favourite

60.What is your favourite animal? Dogs

61. Where was your default picture taken at? Bedroom of the old house that I almost burnt down

62. Can you hula hoop? Sure can

63. Do you have a job? I do indeed, and in a recession that makes me feel awesome

64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Food. Ha whats new

65. Have you ever crawled through a window? I have indeed when I've been locked out of the house.

man that took ages.
I have been yawning non stop through it.
Okay bra OFF. into bed under the covers and out like a light>>>
Please I need 10 hours of sleep.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved this! xxx.

Misty said...

I only lick ice cream too. I get shooting pains in my teeth if I bite it, which is no fun, and eating ice cream is meant to be fun.
ICLW

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Very cool... I'm gonna have to steal that (I mean copy of course!)