Friday, April 3, 2009

Something fun on a friday night!

Big thanks to
http://fairyxbec.blogspot.com/

For the link.. and the instructions!!

Hi all this is something to do on a friday night.
Take's about 10 minutes, but its fantastic.


All you have to do is:

1) Go to Flickr and using only the first search page place in the answers to one of the 9 questions into the search engine.

2) Then copy and paste the URL's for each image you choose into the 'Mosaic Maker' at: http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php. Remember to change the columns to 3x3.

3) Voila! Save it to your computer and then you have your Mosaic that completely resonates you!

This is my one, I love it.


I am thinking about trying to print it and put it up






Here are the questions. Can you guess which answer goes to which photo :)

1) What is your name? Caragh
2) What is your favourite drink? Coca-Cola. (I wanted to put water but then I would by lying!)<--- thats Rebecca's answer but I love it.
3) What is your favourite food? Salad ( I really do love salad I just dont eat it enough)
4) What is your favourite Colour? Purple
5) Where is your dream vacation? Anywhere as long as It is quite
6) Favourite hobby? Blogging
7) What do you want to be when you grow up? A mother
8) What do you love most about your life? Love.. so simple
9) One word to describe you? Sweet.


I hope you all love it

0 comments: