Monday, April 6, 2009

Double take? WTF

Wednesday 25th Feburary AF arrives.
Pain is unbearable and lasts for 5 hours no stop.
Eventually get home, crawl from toilet to bed after taking pain killers..
After I had vommited.
AF very heavy... normal for me I guess

Saturday 28th feb
AF stops.
WOO hoo.
Throw away the tampons for at least another 28 days.

Saturday 5th March..
Brown Spotting
Brown blood, clots...

Thinking to self.. very strange.

Sunday 6th Feb.

Full on AF.
Bleeding Alot..
Considering period stopped a week ago.

Not pregnant.
couldn't be, not having sex.
Unless im the virgin mary.

FUCK

Am I that stressed?
OR is something wrong.
Is something wrong?

Whats wrong wtih me?

FUCK.
Will the doctor ignore me.
This is NOT right.
I don't feel right.
I feel bloated.

Monday 7th
Still bleeding..
Only slightly.
But enough.

0 comments: