Saturday, April 25, 2009

A to Z of me

A penny saved is a penny earned.. tell that to me coz I can't save money for the life of me.

B reast cancer runs in my family. This scares the shit out of me.

Caragh is the weird ass spelling my parents decided on

Deep inside my heart is where I hold alot of secrets

Egg's benedict is one of my favourite things to eat

Football is one of the things I enjoy watching

God is someone I believe in

Home will always be where my heart is

I have had lots of trouble sleeping on & off
since my mum was diganosed with termnial cancer

Jumping is what I do when im very excited

Kissing is one of my favourite things to do

Love that lasts forever is something I never see myself having

Men confuse the hell out of me

Ovulation pain is something I always get

Perky is not the way to describe me in the first hour after I wake up

Quite is never something that would describe me

Rest is extremely important to me

Sex is awesome

Tough as nails is something that describes me very well.

Used & abused by some people.. le sigh

Very angry at some of the things that have happened in my life, but very greatful that they have made me who I ma.

When I was little I used to eat everything from coins, to moth balls.

Xray's annoy me, because I've had so many.

Yogo is so very awesome

Zoo's still make me go oo0o0o & ahhh when I see all the different animals

I assumed when I started this my answers would be more creative..
Obviously not
ha
I totally was struggling with my ABC's as well.

X

Caragh

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you did a great job. My name is Erica and it was spelled with a "k" or a "ck" all the time. No one gets names right!