Friday, April 10, 2009

Lexapro day 3

Okay so clearly if you read the post below this one..
I'm not having the best day.
I was awake very early, still not feeling the best in the tum.
Lil dizzy and such.
I am down, I will admit that....
I think my brain Stupid fucked up brain that it is is just adjusting to the meds.
So at the moment, im not a happy girl.
Needless to say I had a nap, and I feel a bit better.. not a whole bunch but a bit.
I'm angry.
Angry that I'm here again.
But I realise that my anger, will not change anything.. nor will it make it go away.
I've just got to take each day as it comes and fight each small battle I have with myself.
My heart aches, all I want in this world is just a hug.. ya know.
I'm not a fancy girl, don't buy me something, don't take me anywhere..
Just hold me, and we'll be just fine.

God please give me the strength to accept the things I cannot change.
Thats the strength I need right now, to accept everything just as it is.
And too move on.

I planned to try and have a fun weekend this long weekend..
I don't know if thats still a possibility..
The only thing that excites me at all is that im going to make lasange to take into the boys at work next week.. yes see I have no life.

I'm sorry this is so depressing.. seriously I can be a funny and upbeat and crazy (good crazy) character..
I just cant seem to get it out of me lately.

Anyway..
I'm off to get some food!!

1 comments:

Sarah Andrews said...

Just keep on breathing through it girl.